At least 18 years old.
2.Driver’s License for Scooters:
According to the Greek Law Driving a scooter with a Car only Driver's License IS NOT ALLOWED in Greece.
– You must have at least one year driving experience in medium or large displacement motorcycles.
• 125cc minimum A1 or higher
• 200cc - 300cc minimum A2 or higher
– Those who are not residents of a European Union member Country (E.U.) should have an International Driving Licence certified for motorcycles.
3.Driver’s License for Quads/Atv – Buggies
– Drivers must show the appropriate driver’s license for the vehicle reserved valid for at least 1 year.
– We will refuse rental if we think that the driver is not safe for any reason (e.g lack of skill, suspected alcohol use etc)
– The insurance company accepts a car driver’s license that is in English even if an International permit is legally required, so we will accept such licenses without the international as the law it is.
Note: The company has the right to deny the leasing, charging full rental at last minute in case the driver does not have all the needed documents or does not have the proper age or the license has expired.
4.Minimum Rental – Charge Period:
Two (2) days = (48) hours
You can rent a vehicle for less than two days– 48 hours but you will be charged the two days fee.
24% VAT and 0.5% city tax are included in the rental rates
6.Cancellation and changes policy:
6.1 Flexible Bookings
We understand the uncertainty that the COVID-19 era might have caused to each one of us and we are fully flexible with our bookings requiring no deposit and no cancelation fees.
Please respect our flexibility and in case of cancellation inform us at least 48h prior to your booking date.
6.2 Non Refundable Bookings
Non Refundable Bookings cannot be refunded or undergo any change (pick up time, point etc).
7.Exact model delivery
The company has the right to substitute the model with a similar or to cancel the rental in case of emergency.
In case of “Last minute” technical problems the company has the right to change the vehicle you have selected and to replace it with another vehicle without extra charge or to cancel the reservation or return the money of the booking, always in consultation with the customer!
The fines and any other consequences of traffic violation are in complete charge of the tenant, who is obliged to pay them to the corresponding Public Authorities.
9.C.D.W. Insurance (required in all bookings):
– Third party insurance is included in the price
– Property damage to third parties (except rented vehicle) to 100,000 €
– Injuries to third 490.000 €
– In case of an accident, you will have to pay the cost of the whole damage of the rental vehicle to MotoSantorini.
10.S.C.D.W Insurnace :
In case of damage you are covered and you will have to pay only the deductible amount.
From 10€ to 20€ per day depending on the vehicle
10.1 Deductible amount:
Deductible is the amount of money you have to pay toward repairs before your insurance covers the rest.
For Scooters first 250€ are deductible.
For Scooters Taro TR 300 first 600€ are deductible.
For ATV (smaller than 500cc) first 800€ are deductible.
For ATV (more than 500cc) first 1500€ are deductible.
For ATV(500CC) and Buggies first 1500€ are deductible.
All the vehicles are delivered with fuel level about 1/4 of the fuel tank. The renter has to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as delivered. If the renter returns the vehicle with less level of fuel, that was delivered, the renter will be charged the fuel difference.
There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more level of fuel that was delivered.
If you wish you can choose with an extra charge to pick up your vehicle with a full tank and return it with an empty tank.
Unlimited mileage (only in Santorini island) is included in our rates.
13.Traffic violations, traffic fines, and Administrative Sanctions
The renter is liable for the payment of all traffic fines and appended administrative sanctions that may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during the rental period.
In case of a road accident, you have to inform our company immediately and also the police. The police will record the accident, and you have to get a copy of the police report.
Without a police report, the renter takes full responsibility.